Updated: 6th October 2020
Covid 19 / Coronavirus statement
Indestructible Paint Ltd has consistently undertaken to review our detailed risk assessment in line with advice issued by the local authority, UK Government and Public Health England in order to mitigate against any potential impact. Currently, we do not believe customers or suppliers will see any change in the way in which we service their needs at any point including when local restrictions are in place.
We are open for deliveries and collections during normal hours:
Monday – Thursday 8:00am to 3:15pm and Friday 8:00am to 2:00pm
Visitors & Contractors
We have agreed to only allow Visitors & Contractors on site where it is in the best interests of the company, customer or supplier. When attending site we will require all visitors and contractors to wear a face coverings in all of the transient areas, and we will permit users to remove face coverings once sat in meeting rooms or at work stations for prolonged periods whilst maintaining social distancing.
We have established an internal track and trace system for those essential visitors and contractors that need to attend site. This will require them to log details such that in an event of a positive Covid-19 case being established we can then review the risks and notify the individuals concerned. In addition, a QR code is available to scan through the ‘NHS Covid-19’ app upon entering the premises.
At all times, the safety of people and all our interested parties remains our ultimate priority. All decision making will continue to be informed via close monitoring and ongoing compliance with government guidelines. The safeguarding of our customers and our workforce continues to sit at the heart of all our processes and it is with this in mind that we may look to introduce a short temporary closedown should there be significant disruption. This would only occur where we are unable to safeguard people.
Continuity of Business
Indestructible Paint Ltd continues to make specialist paints and coatings not only to the UK, but these same products to up to 80 countries. These products are the tip of the supply chain to many applicators who use our specialist coatings on parts that keep electricity generators, oil pumping stations, aircraft and helicopter parts working, delivering essential supplies and air rescue patients. We are also deemed an essential supplier of coatings supplying the MOD.
We are committed to maintaining normalcy across our operation. To that end, we are:
- Following and implementing government advice and will continue to do so, ensuring we can continue to operate ‘business as usual’ where we can
- Ensuring we are not exposed to raw materials coming from countries at risk outside of the UK and are maintaining a strong finished goods stock
- Operating under a series of contingency plans, which at this stage of the government guidance, enable us to continue producing and supplying products
- Working in close collaboration with our supply chain partners to develop and implement relevant plans that safeguard the continuity of supply to our customers
- Working to identify potential risks within the direct workplace and mitigating those with plans of working from home and/or amended shift patterns
- Maintaining social distancing, promoting high standards of hygiene and regular hand washing
- Holding routine Senior Management Team meetings to keep abreast of the changing situation
- Ensuring regular communication with staff at all levels
Please visit this post on a regular basis for the most up-to-date information in a rapidly changing environment.