Updated: 12th April 2021
Covid 19 / Coronavirus statement
The Coronavirus situation continues to have a significant impact on business and the manner in which we maintain relationships with our customers and suppliers.
At Indestructible Paint, we have undertaken a detailed risk assessment and would like to provide you with an update as to our contingency planning for the Coronavirus – and the steps we are taking to mitigate against any potential impact on our service offering including any local lock-down. Currently, we do not believe customers or suppliers will see any change in the way in which we service their needs.
We are open for deliveries and collections during normal hours:
Monday – Thursday 8:00am to 3:15pm
Friday 8:00am to 2:00pm
Continuity of Business
Indestructible Paint is committed to maintaining normalcy across our operation. To that end, we are:
- Following and implementing government advice and will continue to do so, ensuring we can continue to operate ‘business as usual’ where we can
- Ensuring we are not exposed to raw materials coming from countries at risk outside of the UK and are maintaining a strong finished goods stock
- Operating under a series of contingency plans, which at this stage of the government guidance, enable us to continue producing and supplying products
- Working in close collaboration with our supply chain partners to develop and implement relevant plans that safeguard the continuity of supply to our customers
- Working to identify potential risks within the direct workplace and mitigating those with plans of working from home and/or amended shift patterns
- Maintaining social distancing, promoting high standards of hygiene, regular hand washing and wearing face coverings where appropriate
- Keeping a record of those staff who have received vaccinations
At all times, the safety of people and all our interested parties remains our ultimate priority. All decision making will continue to be informed via close monitoring and ongoing compliance with government guidelines. The safeguarding of our customers and our workforce continues to sit at the heart of all our processes and it is with this in mind that we may look to introduce a short temporary closedown should there be significant disruption. This would only occur where we are unable to safeguard people.
Visitors & Contractors
We have put controls in place for those essential visitors and contractors that need to attend site which is supported by a track and trace system. This will require prearranged attendees to site to log details such that in an event of a positive case of covid-19 being established, we can then assess the risks and notify the individuals concerned.
Please also see the following link, an open letter from the Secretary of State to the manufacturing sector: Coronavirus (COVID-19): letters to the manufacturing sector, November 2020 to January 2021