22nd May 2020
Covid 19 / Coronavirus statement
Indestructible Paint continues to make specialist paints and coatings not only for the UK but these same products are supplied to up to 80 countries. Indestructible Paint’s products are the tip of the supply chain to many applicators who use our specialist coatings on parts that keep electricity generators, oil pumping stations, and aircraft and helicopter parts working, delivering essential supplies and air rescuing patients.
Indestructible Paint is also deemed an essential supplier of coatings for the defence industry, supplying the MOD to keep them working.
The Coronavirus situation continues to develop rapidly in the UK and has been predicted to escalate significantly across the coming days and weeks.
At Indestructible Paint, we have undertaken a detailed risk assessment and would like to provide you with an update as to our contingency planning for the Coronavirus – and the steps we are taking to mitigate against any potential impact on our service offering. Currently, we do not believe customers or suppliers will see any change in the way in which we service their needs.
We are open for deliveries and collections during normal hours:
Monday – Thursday 8:00am to 3:15pm and Friday 8:00am to 2:00pm
Indestructible Paint is committed to maintaining normalcy across our operation. To that end, we are:
- Following and implementing government advice and will continue to do so, ensuring we can continue to operate ‘business as usual’ where we can.
- Ensuring we are not exposed to raw materials coming from countries at risk outside of the UK and are maintaining a strong finished goods stock.
- Operating under a series of contingency plans, which at this stage of the government guidance, enable us to continue producing and supplying products.
- Working in close collaboration with our supply chain partners to develop and implement relevant plans that safeguard the continuity of supply to our customers.
- Working to identify potential risks within the direct workplace and mitigating those with plans of working from home and/or amended shift patterns and maintaining distance separation.
- Holding daily Senior Management Team meetings to keep abreast of the changing situation.
- Ensuring regular communication with staff at all levels.
At all times, the safety of people and all our interested parties remains our ultimate priority. All decision making will continue to be informed via close monitoring and ongoing compliance with government guidelines. The safeguarding of our customers and our workforce continues to sit at the heart of all our processes and it is with this in mind that we may look to introduce a short temporary closedown should there be significant disruption. This would only occur where we are unable to safeguard people.
We have established a track and trace system for those essential visitors and contractors that need to attend site. This system requires visitors and contractors to log details which will allow us to establish positive cases of Covid-19 and allow us to mitigate the risks and notify any individuals concerned.
Please visit this post for the most up-to-date information in a rapidly changing environment.